HAPPY AS WE MAKE UP OUR MINDS!

 

"We are as happy as we make up our minds to be." Abraham Lincoln.

I'm the happiest when I write-happiest taking a scrap piece of paper and start scribbling on it. Example like reading a quote from President Lincoln and writing it down because it tells me something.

I find my treasure in scrap paper.So much I have it all over my office. When I see a quote or something comes to mind that strikes me.I grab that piece of paper and write it down.

Something peaceful about a pen and a piece of paper.You can simply scribble and be just as happy with words.If the notes touch you,then you read it again and again.Sometimes I hurry writing and then can't read what I wrote. That disturbs,but I need to slow down when I write. But some of my writings I think to myself,"Did I just write that?"

Being happy and how we make up our minds to be happy is ours alone.We can be inspired by others but our happiness and how we make it should inspire more,because each of us has a gift to not only make ourselves happy,but others too. There is some type of service in that.

Reading about Lincoln and how he often wrote during that terrible civil war,I wondered how he did it.The hell he saw the nation go through.I do know he loved to tell stories to keep the moral and that made him the most special.When he died his Secretary of War stated-"He belongs to the ages."He certainly does.

I write to be happy.What makes you happy?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROCKY VIII

APOLLO CREED!