STAR TREK:THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS!

 

                                                    "The trial never ends." Q

 

WITH ALL THE THINGS Q put  Captain Jean Luc Picard and the Enterprise thru I think it was perhaps to test humanity.Is there hope for humanity?Has humanity become so savage that it deserves total condemnation?If it weren't for a few I'd probably say yes.Because even in the present age-humanity doesn't deserve mercy especially the way it treats each other.The wars we get into and the injustice we inflict on some of us in America and elsewhere,plus playing politics with every human issue possible.No,I'm not declaring humanity innocent at all.But like Q I am saying the trial never ends.

Which means humanity with all its potentials it has been given new chances every day,a renewal in each sun rise presenting another chance to begin anew and do it right.But as long as humanity fails to learn-history will be doomed to repeat and every time it does the worse it gets.I think in the series finale of Next Generation it says it all by Q."You did it before and your doing it again."He tells Picard and Picard had no idea what he was talking about.He was doing things that was altering and removing humanity from existence.

WELL IT CAN BE SAID OF US TODAY and we have no clue what we are doing,but we keep doing it and we won't change and thus THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS.So when will it end?

IT'LL END WHEN WE CHANGE.When we quit drawing lines in the sand,when we work together to build each other up and not tear each other down.Quit conspiring against each other and work with our better selves in building a hopeful future because without it we won't have one.

Q WAS CURIOUS about humanity.So am I and my question is to humanity.WHEN WILL WE BOLDLY GO?

Happy 60TH ANNIVERSARY STAR TREK.Live Long and Prosper.

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senator Lindsey Graham

WHATEVER YOU ARE,BE A GOOD ONE!